Availability: Hostel Flensburg
Flensburg hostel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in Flensburg, this hostel is close to Flensburg Harbor, University of Flensburg, and Flensburg Maritime Museum. Local attractions also include Otto Duborg and Naval Academy at Murwik.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Hostel Flensburg provides a grocery/convenience store, a garden, and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostel Flensburg Amenities
Hostel Flensburg features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Hostel Flensburg is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Individually decorated
- Shared bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Hostel Flensburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.