Book your room at Hotel Wald und See
Double Room (small)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room (small - for single use)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Seaside hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Located in the heart of Heringsdorf, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Heringsdorf Pier, Ahlbeck Beach, and Ahlbeck Pier. Bansin Beach is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away.
Nearest Transport Options
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a beach bar. Buffet breakfast is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 43 rooms offer minibars, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Wald und See
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Wald und See features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands.
Hotel Wald und See is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1 EUR per stay )
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fruehstuecksrestaurant - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Hotelbar - This bistro specializes in German cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Strandbar - This beach coffee shop specializes in German cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Kleine Ruheoase. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 29 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 8 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 29 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.