Book your room at Maritim Seehotel
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this hotel is in Timmendorfer Strand, within the vicinity of Hansapark and Travemuende Ferry Port. Regional attractions also include Guenter Grass House and Buddenbrooks House.
At Maritim Seehotel, spend the day relaxing on the nearby beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Maritim Seehotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 19314 square feet (1795 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a nightclub, and a steam room.
Maritim Seehotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 19314
- Conference space size (meters) - 1795
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Number of floors - 10
- Room service (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Beach sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Seeterrassen Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Restaurant Orangerie - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Friesenstube - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Beach Lounge - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Maritim Seehotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20,00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.