Please enter your travel dates.
Penta Standard Room - including one bottle of water
- One King Bed
Penta Plus Room - including one bottle of water
- One King Bed
Modern hotel in Rostock historic district
New Market Square
This newly renovated hotel is within walking distance of the famous New Market Square (featuring Town Hall), Rostock University, and the 15th century Kerkhofhaus.
Sauna and fitness
The pentahotel Rostock features amenities including a fitness center, sauna, games room, restaurant, bar/lounge, and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms at the pentahotel Rostock are equipped with premium bedding, down comforter, Egyptian-cotton sheets, 32-inch flat-panel satellite TVs, iPod docks, wireless Internet (surcharge), and private bathrooms with rainfall showers.
Set within the historic district of the long-establish city of Rostock, the pentahotel lies next to New Market Square, where tourists can take in the Gothic and Baroque architecture of Town Hall. Other nearby attractions include the waterfront, Kerkhofhaus, and the Rostock Art Museum.
On site at this hotel are a sauna and fitness center, as well as a library, a bar, a restaurant, multilingual staff, and garage parking (surcharge). The pentalounge features pool tables.
Business amenities at the pentahotel Rostock include conference facilities, eight meeting rooms, a business center, wireless Internet access (surcharge), copying and printing services, and dry cleaning. Airport transportation (surcharge) can be arranged in advance for a fee.
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Arcade/game room
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1995
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free movie channels
The pentahotel Rostock's restaurant is open each day. A cocktail lounge and snack bar/deli are also on site. Room service is available during limited hours.
The pentahotel Rostock offers an onsite sauna and fitness center. The diverse pentalounge features pool tables and a cocktail lounge. More adventurous activities can be found nearby, including all manner of water sports, golfing, and jogging paths through the park.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 5.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.