Book your room at Ringhotel Warnemünder Hof
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Country House StyleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel with a full-service spa in Rostock (Diedrichshagen)
This spa hotel is located in Rostock (Diedrichshagen), close to Warnemunde Beach, Warnemunde Lighthouse, and Rostock Port. Area attractions also include Rostock Art Museum and DKB Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Ringhotel Warnemünder Hof features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and climate control, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ringhotel Warnemünder Hof
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Ringhotel Warnemünder Hof features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a terrace.
Ringhotel Warnemünder Hof has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 271
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 8 EUR )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 8 EUR )
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Uns Huesung - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Ringhotel Warnemünder Hof
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 16-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.