Availability: Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard Room (Experience Baltimore Package) - includes complimentary bottle of wine
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown Baltimore)
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This historic hotel is located in Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown Baltimore), close to Fell's Point Visitor Center, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and American Visionary Art Museum. Also nearby are USS Constellation and Fort McHenry.
In addition to a restaurant, Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.