Book your room at Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Baltimore (Fells Point)
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This historic hotel is located in Baltimore (Fells Point), close to Vagabond Players, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and American Visionary Art Museum. Also nearby are USS Constellation and Fort McHenry.
In addition to a restaurant, Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.