Book your room at Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown Baltimore)
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This historic hotel is located in Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown Baltimore), close to Fell's Point Visitor Center, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and American Visionary Art Museum. Also nearby are USS Constellation and Fort McHenry.
In addition to a restaurant, Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests.
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.