Availability: Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
Please enter your travel dates.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Regular Rate
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Regular Rate
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Regular Rate
Baltimore hotel at Oriole Park at Camden Yards
At Camden Yards
This hotel is across from baseball's Camden Yards, a block from the convention center, and just 5 blocks from the Inner Harbor.
Restaurant, bar, and cafés
The smoke-free Marriott has a business center, concierge services, a fitness room, and on-site restaurant and 2 cafés.
Rooms feature luxury signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens and offer high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Amenities
The Baltimore Orioles' Camden Yards is across from this hotel, and the Baltimore Convention Center is a block away. The shops and restaurants of Baltimore's Inner Harbor are 5 blocks away.
The Marriott features a restaurant with a bar and 2 cafés to choose from, in addition to room service (limited hours). Stay fit with access to the hotel's exercise equipment at any time of day. The 24-hour business center offers computers with high-speed Internet access, and the lobby offers wireless Internet access (surcharge for both). Concierge services are available, as is on-site self parking. Child care services can be provided (surcharge).
The Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor is also equipped to host meetings, banquets, and other events. The conference center at the hotel has 18 meeting and conference rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space, all amounting to 15,600 square feet of event facilities. Add the finishing touches of audio-visual equipment, event catering, and business services, and it makes for an ideal venue.
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15600
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1404
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 524
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast - A buffet with hot items is served every morning in the breakfast area, from 5:30 AM to 11 AM.
The Yard - Complete with a bar, this restaurant offers a menu of American cuisine for lunch and dinner. There are also a selection of appetizers, light fare, and drinks.
Café Promenade - This café serves American fare for breakfast.
Gift Shop Café - Grab a quick bite, or stay a while for a full lunch or dinner.
At least three 18-hole golf courses are within 20 miles of the hotel: Mount Pleasant Golf Course (where Arnold Palmer won the Eastern Open in 1956), Diamond Ridge Golf Course, and Greystone Golf Course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.