Availability: Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Standard Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Baltimore waterfront hotel overlooks Inner Harbor
Rising 32 stories along the Inner Harbor, this hotel is within 6 blocks of the National Aquarium, Baltimore Maritime Museum, water excursions, shops, and restaurants; the convention center is 1 mile away.
Guests of this smoke-free Marriott can swim in the indoor lap pool or work out in the 24-hour health club with harbor views. Room service is available (during limited hours).
Marble vanities, harbor and city views
Guestrooms feature comfortable bedding, bathrooms with marble vanities, TVs with pay movies, and high-speed Internet access. Most face the harbor; others overlook the city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Amenities
The Marriott Baltimore Waterfront is in the vibrant Harbor East area, four blocks from the National Aquarium, five blocks from Little Italy, and six blocks from the shops and restaurants of Harborplace. The convention center and historic Fell's Point are within one mile.
The Marriott's restaurant showcases American and regional favorites, with outdoor seating in warm weather. The lounge features flat-screen TVs and waterfront views. Apropoe's serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Apropoe's Day serves Starbucks and offers free WiFi.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is provided in the opulent lobby and 80,000 square feet meeting facilities include 35 meeting and conference rooms.
The indoor lap pool has a seasonal sundeck. A 24-hour health club includes women's and men's locker rooms and saunas.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 32
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 754
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 80000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7432
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Apropoe's - featuring seasonal, comfort Maryland fare inspired by Baltimore tradition. The restaurant uses sustainable ingredients, from the hotel's own roof top garden and local farms, crafting to provide the feeling of home, where simple and fresh are better. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Marriott Baltimore Waterfront features an indoor lap pool on the fifth floor. Outside, a seasonal patio overlooks the harbor. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers a wide selection of cardio machines, along with resistance equipment, free weights, women's and men's locker rooms, and saunas.
The hotel is adjacent to running and walking paths. Water taxis and tour boats (surcharges) cruise the harbor. Dragon-shaped paddleboats are available for rent. The 18-hole Mount Pleasant Golf Course is 10 miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.