Availability: Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Queens
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Shuttle to nearby Baltimore-Washington Airport
Near BWI Airport
The hotel is located 2 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport; the hotel provides a 24 hours complimentary airport shuttle running every 30 minutes.
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport has an indoor pool, sundeck and spa tub are on site. The fitness center has 27 stations and is complimentary.
Rooms at this Hilton have flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels and pay movies; wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Amenities
Hilton Baltimore Bwi Airport is two miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Meeting space is available for large and small groups, and the hotel offers audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas, and a business center is on site. A restaurant, coffee shop, and a lounge are available.
An indoor heated pool and spa tub are available. Fitness equipment and laundry facilities are located on site. Self-parking is complimentary and valet parking is provided surcharge.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
acqua – acqua, the hotel's 5,000 square foot signature restaurant, features contemporary design, using avant-garde and brightly colored finishes. The menu features 21st-century interpretation of classic Chesapeake Bay dishes. Open from early morning to early afternoon, and then evenings for dinner.
acqua bar – Located within the restaurant. Open from late morning to late night.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maryland Green Travel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.