Availability: Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Double with Bunk BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Spa)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Mediteranean, SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Mediteranean, Suite, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Double Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Baltimore luxury hotel near National Aquarium in Baltimore
Close to Inner Harbor
Situated in the historic B&O Railroad headquarters, this boutique hotel is close to the Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, 1st Mariner Arena, and the Baltimore Convention Center.
Hosted wine reception
Join us in our living room every evening for a hosted wine reception and every morning for complimentary tea and coffee. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the on-site B&O American Brasserie.
Rich, warm colors, soft fabrics, superb bedding and stylish design await you. Our guestrooms feature complimentary wireless internet, iHome alarm clocks, animal-print robes, and Aveda bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
During your stay at the Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel, we invite you to take advantage of all our hotel has to offer. Enjoy a meal or cocktail at the on-site B&O American Brasserie, or join us in the living room every evening between 5 and 6pm for a complimentary hosted evening wine reception or in the morning for complimentary coffee and tea.
We provide in-room dining 24 hours a day, as well as 24 hour access to our fitness and business center. For your business and leisure needs complimentary wireless high-speed internet access is available and our valet team will be happy to assist you with parking your car, with full in-and-out privileges, for a fee.
The Monaco is a pet-friendly hotel, with no breed or size restrictions or any additional fees or deposits. If your pet cannot travel with you we will provide you a companion goldfish for the duration of your stay.
The Monaco offers 6200 square feet of meeting space in 6 flexible meeting rooms to accommodate both large and small groups. Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support is available to assist with all of your meeting needs.
The Monaco is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Number of floors - 14
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 580
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1906
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6244
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
The Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel, features an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The B&O American Brasserie is a stylish retreat for friends to gather and socialize in a delightful environment.
The innovative menu offers American brasserie style dishes with a decidedly playful twist. The menu includes a large selection of small plates, charcuterie, cheeses, pizzas and flat breads as well as a full a la carte menu of robust dishes inspired by the rustic foods of Italy, France and Spain. At the bar, guests can relax in the whimsical and playful surroundings to reminisce on the adventures of the day.
To ensure availability we strongly encourage guests to make reservations prior to arrival.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.