Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial View - Non-Refundable
- Two Double Beds
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, City View - Non-Refundable
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Landmark hotel near Baltimore Convention Center
Near Inner Harbor
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, this Art Deco hotel is 3 blocks from the National Aquarium and Hippodrome Theatre, and across from the Metro Station.
The Lord Baltimore Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, bar, and The Coffee Bar; a fitness center is on site.
Smoke-free guestrooms have antique-reproduction furniture and large windows with deep-set marble sills. White-tiled bathrooms have marble vanities.
Towering over the Baltimore skyline at 23 stories with 440 guest rooms, the hotel offers more than 20,000 square feet of meeting, banquet and event space. Lord Baltimore Hotel offers a magnificent and historic 1928 grand ballroom that features Baccarat crystal chandeliers and a mirrored replica Versailles Dining Room. The in-house café serves Starbuck’s coffee. Following the 2013-2014 renovation and restoration, all guest rooms and public spaces feature authentic and unique designs that incorporate state-of-the-art technology while embracing historic ambiance.
In the basement is a fitness center equipped with 3 exercise bikes, 2 cross-trainers, 4 treadmills, free weights, and a weight machine. For a discounted fee, guests can use the facilities at the Brick Bodies health club 1 block away.
Valet parking is available for a surcharge. Nearby parking for a surcharge and metered street parking are also available.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 439
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1928
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1737
- Snack bar/deli
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18,700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double sink
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free movie channels
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
The Versaille Dining Room - This contemporary, softly lit restaurant contrasts with the opulent, French Renaissance feel of the lobby one flight up. During the week, breakfast and lunch buffets are served. At night, steak and seafood dominate, complemented by wine from the glassed-in wine cellar in the rear.
Bistro 20 West - Tucked in a corner off the lobby, the bar has a club-like feel, with paneled walls and maroon wall-to-wall carpet. Twelve seats line the L-shaped wooden bar, and clusters of chairs are spread throughout the rest of the dark room. Features cocktails and a lighter fare menu.
The Coffee Bar - Located off the lobby, this café serves breakfast, lunch, and coffee. Lunch includes sandwiches and salads.
In addition to the hotel's fitness center, guests can use the facilities at two downtown Baltimore health clubs: Brick Bodies, located one block away (discounted fee), and the Downtown Athletic Club one mile away (fee charged). Mount Pleasant, an 18-hole public golf course, is 10 miles north. On warm days, paddleboats are available to rent at the Inner Harbor; water taxis and tour boats also navigate the waterfront.
Guests under 18 are not allowed in certain recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.