Book your room at Pier 5, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Standard Room (Experience Package)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Chic waterfront hotel on Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Right on the waterfront
On Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, Pier 5, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, is a waterfront hotel a 1-minute walk from Pier Six Concert Pavilion. The National Aquarium is a 5-minute walk, while attractions including the Maryland Science Center and American Visionary Art Museum are less an a mile away.
Steak, seafood, or a swim
Guests can enjoy American cuisine at the onsite steak and seafood restaurants, and relax with a swim or workout in the athletic center. The hotel offers concierge and local shuttle services, and the lobby hosts cocktail hours and activities such as a Crabby Hour crab-cake cooking demonstration.
Free WiFi, luxe perks
Brightly decorated, smoke-free rooms offer free WiFi and flat-screen HDTVs with cable and satellite channels. All have luxurious touches including robes, pillowtop mattresses, and down pillows, and coffee is free. Some rooms feature sweeping harbor views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pier 5, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features a marina. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Baltimore hotel also offers a business center, multilingual staff, a picnic area, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Pier 5, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Marina on site
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1936
- Number of floors - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Number of restaurants - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
Ruths Chris Steakhouse - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
McCormick and Schmicks - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 2 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.