Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Lodge with Wi-Fi in Banff National Park
Near Whyte Museum
Banff Aspen Lodge is located in Banff National Park, 4 blocks from Banff National Park Information Centre. Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies is a half-mile from the resort.
At Banff Aspen Lodge, a complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. The resort features 2 spa tubs and a sauna. Ski storage is available, and onsite parking is free.
Guestrooms feature balconies or patios with mountain views. Rooms offer refrigerators and TVs with satellite channels. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided.
Banff Aspen Lodge provides a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning. The resort features 2 outdoor spa tubs with an outdoor fireplace, a sauna, and a steam room. A meeting room, a fax/copy machine, and Internet terminals are offered (surcharge). The lodge includes secure ski and bicycle storage.
Multilingual staff can provide Banff sightseeing tour assistance. The lobby provides a fireplace, complimentary newspapers, and a safe deposit box at the 24-hour front desk. The resort includes a gift shop. Dry cleaning/laundry service is offered (surcharge). Parking is complimentary only during stay.
- Steam room
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 89
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 346
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 32.15
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain view
Guests are offered a complimentary Continental breakfast daily.
Guests relax in 2 spa tubs, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.