Book your room at Banff Boundary Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Condo, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Family Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- One King and One Queen Bed
Deluxe Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen Bed
Harvie Heights lodge with a spa tub
Situated in the mountains, this lodge is close to Cross Zee Ranch, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Silvertip Golf Course. Local attractions also include Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park and Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre.
Banff Boundary Lodge provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, free parking, and barbecue grills.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Banff Boundary Lodge
- The Overview
Banff Boundary Lodge features a spa tub, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Harvie Heights lodge also offers coffee/tea in the lobby and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Banff Boundary Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa tub
- Free parking
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
The Fine Print for Banff Boundary Lodge
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 4 PM till 10 PM.
If planning to arrive after 10 PM, guests must call the front desk prior to 10 PM, or use the call box outside the office door to contact Security.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: CAD 20.00
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.