Book your room at Blackstone Mountain Lodge
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 adults
Canmore condo property with an outdoor pool
Close to attractions
Situated in Canmore, this condo property is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Nearby attractions also include Spray Lakes.
Outdoor pool, spa tub
Recreational amenities at Blackstone Mountain Lodge include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a business center and an arcade/game room.
In addition to LCD televisions with cable channels, suites include kitchens and balconies (not available in Hotel Rooms). Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Blackstone Mountain Lodge
In addition to an outdoor pool, Blackstone Mountain Lodge provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This Canmore condo property also offers a concierge desk,and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is complimentary. Blackstone Mountain Lodge is a smoke-free property. The Lodge subscribes to Ecostay sustainability program.
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Secure parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2008
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Blackstone Mountain Lodge
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 7 AM-11 PM daily. Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact hotel using information found in booking confirmation.
The resort provides vacation-style housekeeping service. Suites are cleaned before guests arrive and upon departure. For stays of more than 3 nights, housekeeping service will be provided on the 4th day. Additional housekeeping services can be arranged; please inquire at check-in for further details.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.