Availability: Blackstone Mountain Lodge
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Canmore condo property with an outdoor pool
Close to attractions
Situated in Canmore, this condo property is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Nearby attractions also include Spray Lakes.
Outdoor pool, spa tub
Recreational amenities at Blackstone Mountain Lodge include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a business center and an arcade/game room.
In addition to LCD televisions with cable channels, suites include kitchens and balconies (not available in Hotel Rooms). Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Blackstone Mountain Lodge Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Blackstone Mountain Lodge provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This Canmore condo property also offers a concierge desk,and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is complimentary. Blackstone Mountain Lodge is a smoke-free property. The Lodge subscribes to Ecostay sustainability program.
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Blackstone Mountain Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The resort provides vacation-style housekeeping service. Suites are cleaned before guests arrive and upon departure. For stays of more than 3 nights, housekeeping service will be provided on the 4th day. Additional housekeeping services can be arranged; please inquire at check-in for further details.
A credit card is required at the time of check-in to pre-authorize for the amount of the room, taxes, and forecasted incidental charges.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:The resort provides vacation-style housekeeping service. Suites are cleaned before guests arrive and upon departure. For stays of more than 3 nights, housekeeping service will be provided on the 4th day. Additional housekeeping services can be arranged; please inquire at check-in for further details.A credit card is required at the time of check-in to pre-authorize for the amount of the room, taxes, and forecasted incidental charges.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 500 per room (varies based on length of stay) plus CAD 500 one-time cleaning fee
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.