Availability: Brewster's Mountain Lodge
Downtown Banff hotel with complimentary continental breakfast
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In city center
We are centrally located in downtown Banff, just one block from Banff Avenue. This hotel is surrounded by many shops, restaurants, and entertainment.
Continental breakfast included
At Brewster's Mountain Lodge recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel also features a hair salon, wood-burning fireplace in the lobby, and a concierge desk.
All guestrooms are decorated with log furnishings and climate control. WIFI Internet access, continental breakfast. No air conditioning. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards, kettle, fans and voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brewster's Mountain Lodge Amenities
Recreational amenities at Brewster's Mountain Lodge include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Business-related amenities at this 3.0-star property include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. This property also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Brewster's Mountain Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Brewster's Mountain Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 5.25 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 5.25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.