Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Banff hotel with a rooftop terrace
Situated in a national park, this hotel is close to Banff National Park Information Centre, Cave and Basin National Historic Site, and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau. Also nearby are Canadian Ski Museum West and Canada House Gallery.
In addition to ski storage, Bumpers Inn LTD provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and free parking.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bumpers Inn LTD features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Bumpers Inn LTD is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Free parking
- Year Built 1974
- Free guest parking during stay
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Courtyard view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must call the inn in advance for check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 3.10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CAD 3.10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.