Book your room at Canadian Rockies Chalets
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King and One Double Bed
- Three Beds
- Three Beds
Canmore condo with a spa tub
Situated in the mountains, this condo is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Cross Zee Ranch. Also nearby are Silvertip Golf Course and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park.
Canadian Rockies Chalets provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, free parking, and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Canadian Rockies Chalets
- At your hotel
Canadian Rockies Chalets features a spa tub, barbecue grills, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Canmore condo also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a fireplace in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Canadian Rockies Chalets is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The Fine Print for Canadian Rockies Chalets
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 4 PM till 10 PM.
If planning to arrive after 10 PM, guests must call the front desk prior to 10 PM, or use the call box outside the office door to contact Security.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay