Please enter your travel dates.
Canmore condo property with a spa tub
This condo property is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Regional attractions include Upper Hot Springs and Spray Lakes.
Canmore Crossing provides complimentary parking, and laundry facilities.
Balconies and fireplaces
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature balconies, kitchens, and fireplaces.
Canmore Crossing features a spa tub, laundry facilities, and secure parking. This Canmore condo property also offers an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is complimentary. Canmore Crossing is a smoke-free property. The resort subscribes to Ecostay sustainability program. A $2/night fee will be collected at check-out.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Secure parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- CD player
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Window opens
Recreational amenities at the condo property include a spa tub.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Lodges At Canmore, 107 Montane Road, Canmore, AB T1W 3J2,Canada. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Optional resort fee: CAD 2.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.