Availability: Canmore Crossing
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Loft, 2 Bedrooms
Condo, 3 Bedrooms
Canmore condo with a 24-hour fitness center
Situated in Canmore, this condo is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and Cross Zee Ranch. Also nearby are Silvertip Golf Course and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park.
Canmore Crossing provides laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Canmore Crossing Amenities
Canmore Crossing features a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. This Canmore condo also offers laundry facilities, secure parking, and an elevator (lift).
Canmore Crossing is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Secure parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
Recreational amenities at the condo include a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Canmore Crossing Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Lodges At Canmore, 107 Montane Road, Canmore, AB T1W 3J2,Canada. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.