Book your room at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Comfort Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Comfort Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds with Private Patio - Pet FriendlyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Canmore hotel with meeting space and restaurant
Near Banff Park
Located 1 km (0.6 mi) from downtown Canmore, the largest town in the Canadian Rockies, this hotel 8 km (5 mi) from Banff National Park and 16.5 km (10 mi) from the Upper Hot Springs.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). Other amenities include complimentary WiFi, 24-hour business center, and a steakhouse on site.
Pet-friendly guestrooms are ground floor rooms that have patios. All room types feature pillow-top beds, 42-inch LCD TVs, complimentary WiFi, and free in-room Starbucks coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Just 6 blocks from downtown Canmore, this hotel is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from Banff National Park.
The Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre features a secluded outdoor courtyard with a fountain, stream, and footbridge that make an attractive site for weddings. Meetings, conventions, and special events are accommodated via the hotel's business center and 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of naturally lit, pillar-free function space with windows that frame mountain views. Audovisual equipment is provided and creative event catering can be arranged. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available everywhere. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated in the Wild Rose ballroom.
Parking is complimentary and snow tubing is available nearby.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Meeting rooms 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Coast Canmore Steakhouse - Serves AAA local beef Alberta Game and offers a premium selection of fine Canadian wines. Open daily for breakfast and dinner; lunch hours vary seasonally. Room service available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre is located between two world-class mountain playgrounds: Kananaskis Country to the south, and Banff National Park to the west. Opportunities are plenty for hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering, downhill, cross-country and backcountry skiing, golfing, rafting, fishing, and sightseeing. Six golf courses and five ski resorts are within a 75-km (46.5 mi) radius of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pet-friendly guestrooms are ground floor rooms that have patios.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15.00 and CAD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 60.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.