Book your room at Emerald Lake Lodge
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Lodge)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Lodge)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lodge)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Field romantic hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is in the same area as Yoho National Park, Takakkaw Falls, and Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint. Area attractions also include Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint.
In addition to a restaurant, Emerald Lake Lodge features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to fireplaces and climate control, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Emerald Lake Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.