Book your room at Emerald Lake Lodge
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Lodge)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lodge)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Lodge)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Romantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Yoho National Park, Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint, and Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint. Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a spa tub. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 85 rooms boast fireplaces and offer patios and premium bedding. Coffee makers, down comforters, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.