Book your room at King Edward Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelSkiing and dining in the mountains near Cave and Basin National Historic Site
Located near the slopes, this Banff hotel is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Canada House Gallery and Cave and Basin National Historic Site, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola are also within 3 mi (5 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant. Additional amenities at King Edward Hotel include ski storage and ski passes.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free local calls. Hair dryers, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
King Edward Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1904
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
King Edward Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night