Book your room at The Georgetown Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Inn with a bar/lounge, near the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Canmore inn is in the mountains, near Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Cross Zee Ranch, and winter sports such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Also nearby are Canmore Golf and Curling Club and Silvertip Golf Course.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at The Georgetown Inn, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Georgetown Inn
The Georgetown Inn features a fitness center, ski storage, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Victorian inn also offers laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Georgetown Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Ski storage
- Free self parking
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1993
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Miners Lamp Pub - This restaurant serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Ice fishing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for The Georgetown Inn
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.