Please enter your travel dates.
Room Selected at Check-In
- 1 bed
Mt. Norquay View, Standard 2 Double Beds
Mt. Norquay View, Standard 1 King
Room, 1 Bedroom (Panoramic Mountain View 2 DBL) - With Balcony
Panoramic-view boutique hotel in Banff National Park
Canadian Rockies allure
The Juniper Hotel is the only hotel at the foot of Mount Norquay overlooking the town of Banff. This location provides sweeping views of Banff’s three iconic mountain ranges, yet it is less than 2 km (1 mile) from downtown Banff's restaurants, shops and ski shuttle.
Regional art, history
In addition to modern amenities such as complimentary hotel-wide wireless Internet access, The Juniper Hotel provides changing exhibits of regional artists and an interpretive library.
Fresh mountain air
Windows, patios, or balconies open to fresh mountain air with views of Mount Norquay and the Banff area. Rooms include mini fridge, wireless Internet, TV, CD player and duvet bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Juniper Hotel is perched at the base of Mount Norquay overlooking the town of Banff just 2 km away. The hotel's woodland setting and striking views of three iconic mountain ranges provides a National Park atmosphere.
This boutique hotel features 51 designer guest rooms, many with balconies or patio walk-outs. Mountain views are available from your guest room, Bistro & Lounge and outdoor hot tub. On-site guests will find interpretive displays and artwork of the areas culture and heritage, as well as woodland walking trails, bike rentals, ski storage, hiking maps and activity planning services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary hotel-wide, and the Library also houses a pay-per-minute Internet kiosk.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Mountain view
Juniper Bistro - Panoramic windows on south side of restaurant offering panoramic mountain, lake, and town views. Regional cuisine. Dinner items may include Alberta Bison short ribs, slow roasted Brome Lake duck breast, and seared Rocky Mountain pickerel. Canadian and international wine list. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Juniper Lounge - Fireside lounge adjacent to the bistro. Copper-and-stone fireplace. Beer, wine, and cocktails. Breakfast, lunch, and bar menu. Bar open until late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
An outdoor patio with panoramic mountain views contains a spa tub for relaxing after an active day. Ski storage is complimentary.
The surrounding Banff National Park offers myriad recreational opportunities. Winter activities include skiing, mountaineering, skating, tobogganing, sleigh rides, and sled-dog tours. Popular in summer are hiking and mountain biking, mountain climbing, fishing, white-water rafting, horse riding, and golfing. Wildlife viewing and bird watching are available year-round.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.