Availability: Tunnel Mountain Resort
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Condo, 1 Bedroom (Loft)Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Deluxe Condo, 1 Bedroom (Loft - King, Queen)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Mountain CabinMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Studio CondoMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Banff lodge with 2 spa tubs
This family-friendly lodge is located in a national park, close to Banff Centre, Banff National Park Information Centre, and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau. Also nearby are Banff Springs Golf Club and Canadian Ski Museum West.
At Tunnel Mountain Resort, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The lodge also features ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tunnel Mountain Resort Amenities
Tunnel Mountain Resort features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site. This family-friendly lodge also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Tunnel Mountain Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Ski storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1972
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Tunnel Mountain Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.