Availability: WorldMark Canmore-Banff
Please enter your travel dates.
Canmore eco-friendly condo with 2 spa tubs
Situated in Canmore, this eco-friendly condo is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Caverns, and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Local attractions also include Canmore Golf and Curling Club and Cross Zee Ranch.
Recreational amenities at WorldMark Canmore-Banff include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include ski storage and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
WorldMark Canmore-Banff Amenities
WorldMark Canmore-Banff features 2 spa tubs, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly condo also offers ski storage, a picnic area, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
WorldMark Canmore-Banff is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $4.95 CAD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $4.95 CAD / per day )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Snowshoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
WorldMark Canmore-Banff Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.