Book your room at AETAS lumpini
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe The Club SingleMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Premier Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Junior Suite SingleMax Occupancy: 1 adult
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Bangkok (Silom - Sathorn) near Lumpini Park
This family-friendly hotel is located in Bangkok (Silom - Sathorn), close to Embassy of Germany, Silom Complex Shopping Mall, and Thaniya Plaza. Also nearby are Lumpini Park and Snake Farm.
Recreational amenities at AETAS lumpini include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a train station pick-up service.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, AETAS lumpini provides a health club and a sauna. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
AETAS lumpini has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Health club
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 28
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Extra towels/bedding
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- The Eats
The Hourglass RestaurantThe new imaginative design to explore the serene, charming and the rich artistic that encounter between the East and West that has given its timeless appeal.It’s calm and tranquil and easy to spend hours wandering and tasting around the new menus and feel the mood enhancement from the design. The restaurant is to be considered a hidden gem, laid-back spots for people-watching. Each corner and area brings cheerful emotions and bright visualization. It’s filled with charm character and no better way to match up than to explore its landmark and authentic with fusion styles and wide selections of desserts.
- Out and About
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for AETAS lumpini
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Passorts for foreigners and ID cards for Thai must be presented at check-in, along with the security deposit per stay.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Thailand will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 470 for adults and THB 235 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1400 per night
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.