Book your room at Banyan Tree Bangkok
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Banyan Tree, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family-friendly Bangkok hotel in Embassy District, near Lumpini Park
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the historical district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Embassy of Australia, Lumpini Park, and Patpong Night Market. Siam Paragon Mall and MBK Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
6 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. A free area shuttle and train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 327 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with conveniences such as sofa beds and sitting areas. Guests will also find free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Banyan Tree Bangkok
In addition to a full-service spa, Banyan Tree Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests.
Banyan Tree Bangkok has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 60
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Banyan Tree Bangkok has 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: THB 620 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- Banyan Tree Bangkok is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
Banyan Tree Club Room Benefits
Book a stay in a “Banyan Tree Club Room” room category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- All day beverages and light snacks at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary evening cocktail canapés at the Club Lounge (5:30 PM - 7:30PM)
- Complimentary laundry or pressing service (4 pieces per day)
- A complimentary 10-minute neck and shoulder massage per stay at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary wireless Internet access at the Club Lounge
- A welcome scrub treatment at the onsite Spa
- Welcome herbal tea
Must book a “Banyan Tree Club Room” room category to qualify. Offer may not include taxes or gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.