Book your room at Le Meridien Bangkok
Vista ClassMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Vista PlusMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
CircularMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Avantec SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Hotel in Bangkok near Lumphini Park
Lumphini Park nearby
Situated in Bangkok, this hotel is close to Patpong Night Market, Lumphini Park, and Siam Square. Area attractions also include Pratunam Market and Suan Pakkard Palace.
restaurants + bar/lounge
In addition to 1 restaurants, Le Meridien Bangkok features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and spa services.
Desks, ergonomic chairs
LCD televisions come with cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, signature bedding, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Guests can dine at one of Le Meridien Bangkok's restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5.0-star property consist of limo/town car service, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Bangkok hotel also offers valet parking, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle is available to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Le Meridien Bangkok has designated areas for smoking.
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6017
- Conference space size (meters) - 559
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms 5
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Year Built 2008
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 470 THB per day ), Wired internet access ( 470 THB per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 470 THB per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 470 THB per day )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Le Meridien Bangkok has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
Le Meridien Bangkok offers spa services.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 750++ per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 470 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 470 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 470 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: THB 470 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2,300 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1900++ per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Meridien Bangkok is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.