Availability: Le Meridien Bangkok
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King and Two Single Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King and Two Single Beds
Hotel in Bangkok near Lumphini Park
Lumphini Park nearby
Situated in Bangkok, this hotel is close to Patpong Night Market, Lumphini Park, and Siam Square. Area attractions also include Pratunam Market and Suan Pakkard Palace.
restaurants + bar/lounge
In addition to 1 restaurants, Le Meridien Bangkok features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and spa services.
Desks, ergonomic chairs
LCD televisions come with cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, signature bedding, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Bangkok Amenities
Le Meridien Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Guests can dine at one of Le Meridien Bangkok's restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5.0-star property consist of limo/town car service, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Bangkok hotel also offers valet parking, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle is available to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Le Meridien Bangkok has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 559
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6017
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free secure parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Individually furnished
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Signature bedding
- City view
Le Meridien Bangkok has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
Le Meridien Bangkok offers spa services.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Le Meridien Bangkok Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 883 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 475 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 475 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2,200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2,237 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Meridien Bangkok is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.