Availability: Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Bangkok (Siam Square - Ratchaprasong) near Siam Paragon Mall
Located in the heart of Bangkok, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Siam Ocean World, Siam Paragon Mall, and Siam Center. Also nearby are Siam Discovery Centre and MBK Center.
Recreational amenities at Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and a sauna.
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 429
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The Square - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Lok Wah Hin - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
La Brioche the Deli - This café serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Tammachart Day Spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.