Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom - Marriott Room Only Rate
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - Advance Purchase
- One King and One Single Bed
Deluxe Suite, 3 Bedrooms - Marriott Room Only Rate
- One King Bed
4.5-star family-friendly serviced apartment in Bangkok (Silom - Sathorn) near Silom Complex Shopping
Short walk to explore BKK
Located in the heart of Bangkok’s vibrant Sathorn district, the hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from Saladaeng skytrain station, Silom Complex, Thaniya Plaza, Patpong Night Market and Lumpini subway station
Relaxing outdoor pool
In addition to a restaurant, guests can enjoy stunning view of Bangkok at the poolside bar. Other recreational facilities include outdoor saltwater pool, 24-hour gym, sauna, room service, and kids club.
Spacious luxurious suites
All suites are luxuriously decorated in contemporary style with utmost comfort and convenience, featuring fully equipped kitchen, cozy living room, dining area, jack pack plug & play, LCD TV, and DVD player.
Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista is situated in the heart of Bangkok’s vibrant Sathorn district, The “All-Suite” Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok offers guests a selection of tastefully appointed from 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments ranging from 65 to 165 sqm. with fully furnished apartment and kitchen, all luxuriously decorated in a contemporary style with the utmost comfort and convenience. Daily breakfast, room service, concierge service and housekeeping are provided. The Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista Bangkok is conveniently located in the central business districts surrounded with corporate and financial district, embassy, school, hospital, recreational, and shopping facilities with walking distance to Saladaeng BTS Skytrain and Lumpini MRT subway station, and only a 5-minute drive to the express way.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure covered parking
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 344
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 32
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free secure covered parking , Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Ergonomic chair
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- City view
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
MoMo Cafe features an extensive buffet breakfast each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM. The restaurant serves a la carte for lunch and dinner. MoMo Cafe has a huge variety of dishes to cater to all tastes.
MoMo Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Outdoor saltwater pool and children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include 24 hour fitness facility, sauna, and kid's club.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 530 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 321 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 321 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.