Book your room at The St. Regis Bangkok
Grand Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Metropolitan Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
St. Regis Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Caroline Astor Suite, 1 King bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Legacy Suite, 2 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
John Jacobs Astor Suite, 2 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Bangkok (Siam Square - Ratchaprasong) near Siam Paragon Mall
This luxury hotel is located in Bangkok (Siam Square - Ratchaprasong), close to Police General Hospital, Siam Paragon Mall, and MBK Center. Also nearby are Lumpini Park and Siam Square.
In addition to 3 restaurants, The St. Regis Bangkok features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and coffee shops/cafés.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations, and separate bedrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The St. Regis Bangkok
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The St. Regis Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. 8 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The St. Regis Bangkok is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Number of floors - 43
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 400 THB per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 400 THB per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Viu - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Jojo - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Zuma - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Decanter - This wine bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
The St. Regis Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in British cuisine and serves light fare only.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Elemis Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The St. Regis Bangkok
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: THB 950 for adults and THB 475 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 400 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 400 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1700 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Bangkok is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.