Book your room at Fairfield Inn By Marriott Bangor
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Bangor eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Bangor, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Cole Land Transportation Museum, Bangor Municipal Golf Course, and University of Maine at Bangor. Also nearby are Beal College and Mansfield Sports Complex.
At Fairfield Inn By Marriott Bangor, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Bangor
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Fairfield Inn By Marriott Bangor provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities measure 50 square feet (25 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Bangor is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Fairfield Inn By Marriott Bangor
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 3 PM-6 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must notify the hotel by calling in advance.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per room, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.