Book your room at Kairaba Beach Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
This Serrekunda hotel is by the ocean and set on a private beach within minutes of Kololi Beach and Bijilo Forest Park. Area attractions also include Independence Stadium and Bakau Kachikally.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kairaba Beach Hotel
At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Kairaba Beach Hotel like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center.
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Kairaba Beach Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1990
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 341 GMD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Kairaba Beach Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 1500 (from 7 to 8 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 2000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 1000 (from 6 to 8 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 1800
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 900 (from 6 to 7 years old)
- All citizens of Gambia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GMD 341 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: GMD 7000 per stay
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.