Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
4-star hotel on the beach, near Kololi Beach
Within easy reach of Kololi Beach, Independence Stadium, and Bakau Kachikally, this Serrekunda hotel is on its own private sand beach. Local attractions also include Bakau Beach and Bijilo Forest Park.
At Kombo Beach Hotel, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Kombo Beach Hotel like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli and a grocery store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Medical assistance available
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Garden view
The Brasserie - This beachfront brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Kudula - This beachfront buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Geckos - This beach restaurant serves lunch, dinner, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
A private beach and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bird watching on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 2125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 1200 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 1400 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- All citizens of Gambia will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GMD 500 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: GMD 500 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: GMD 500 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GMD 1575 per person (roundtrip)
- In-room safe fee: GMD 110 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Travellife Gold, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.