Book your room at Kombo Beach Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
Within easy reach of Kololi Beach, Independence Stadium, and Bakau Kachikally, this Serrekunda hotel is on its own private sand beach. Local attractions also include Bakau Beach and Bijilo Forest Park.
At Kombo Beach Hotel, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kombo Beach Hotel
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Kombo Beach Hotel like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (500 GMD per 5 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (500 GMD per 5 hours surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - This beachfront brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Kudula - This beachfront buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Geckos - This beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 2125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 1200 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GMD 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: GMD 1400 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- All citizens of Gambia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GMD 500 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GMD 500 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GMD 500 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GMD 1575 per person (roundtrip)
- In-room safe fee: GMD 110 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.