Book your room at Coral Sands Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Suite, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
- Two Double Beds
Family fun at the shore
This Worthing resort is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, Worthing Beach, and St. Lawrence Bay. Also nearby are Rockley Beach and Accra Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Coral Sands Beach Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coral Sands Beach Resort
The resort offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Concierge services and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Coral Sands Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking
- In the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
The Galley - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Coral Sands Beach Resort
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Barbados will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per minute (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.