Availability: Sea-U Guest House
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Cottage, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Ocean-view guesthouse with a bar/lounge, near Bathsheba Beach
This Bathsheba guesthouse is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of Andromeda Botanic Gardens, Bathsheba Beach, and Soup Bowl. Local attractions also include Huntes Gardens and St Joseph Parish Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Sea-U Guest House features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to patios with ocean views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchenettes and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sea-U Guest House Amenities
Dining options at the guesthouse include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach guesthouse also offers a library, a garden, and tour assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Sea-U Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Free parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Welcome amenities
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ocean view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Sea-U Guest House has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Sea-U Guest House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Debit cards not accepted
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 37 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.