Availability: Southern Palms Beach Club
Room, Pool View, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Beachside resort to enjoy 2 outdoor swimming pools and sand beach
This St. Lawrence Gap resort is by the sea, on the beach within minutes of Dover Beach, St. Lawrence Bay, and Maxwell Beach. Also nearby are Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary and Worthing Beach.
At Southern Palms Beach Club, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and air conditioning; rooms also include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Southern Palms Beach Club Amenities
Southern Palms Beach Club features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Colonial resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Garden Terrace Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Khus Khus Bar - This bar serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Miniature golf on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Southern Palms Beach Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: USD 80.00 per person, per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.