Book your room at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Modern hotel with pool in business district
Near the beach
High-rise modern property located in the business and fair trade district of Barcelona, 500 metres from the beach.
Hotel Ac Barcelona's guests can sit out on the swimming pool veranda, and enjoy a drink in the Natura Cafe.
Guestrooms have laminated wood flooring and wall panelling; all include air-conditioning, wireless InternetInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotel Ac Barcelona houses health facilities including a Turkish bath, steam room and jetted tub, and invites guests to unwind with a massage. To complement the health and beauty services on offer, the Natura Cafe serves fresh fruit juices, salads and sandwiches. The outdoor swimming pool offers views of the sea, and is surrounded by a wood-laminated deck with sunbeds and parasols. Guests also can enjoy the hotel's garden. The 24-hour front desk's multilingual staff can arrange transport and ticket bookings, and advise on the best places to visit in Barcelona.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of floors - 22
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 21735
- Conference space size (meters) - 2020
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2004
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dia y Nit - Serving local Mediterranean and International cuisine from an a la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Decor has a black and red colour scheme with wood and chrome polished surfaces.
El Café - Serves tapas, pastries and sandwiches as well as cocktails and beverages in a contemporary setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-04223
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.21 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.04 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.