Book your room at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Modern hotel with pool in business district
Near the beach
High-rise modern property located in the business and fair trade district of Barcelona, 500 metres from the beach.
Hotel Ac Barcelona's guests can sit out on the swimming pool veranda, and enjoy a drink in the Natura Cafe.
Guestrooms have laminated wood flooring and wall panelling; all include air-conditioning, wireless InternetInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
- The Overview
The Hotel Ac Barcelona houses health facilities including a Turkish bath, steam room and jetted tub, and invites guests to unwind with a massage. To complement the health and beauty services on offer, the Natura Cafe serves fresh fruit juices, salads and sandwiches. The outdoor swimming pool offers views of the sea, and is surrounded by a wood-laminated deck with sunbeds and parasols. Guests also can enjoy the hotel's garden. The 24-hour front desk's multilingual staff can arrange transport and ticket bookings, and advise on the best places to visit in Barcelona.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 22
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21735
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2020
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- The Eats
Dia y Nit - Serving local Mediterranean and International cuisine from an a la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Decor has a black and red colour scheme with wood and chrome polished surfaces.
El Café - Serves tapas, pastries and sandwiches as well as cocktails and beverages in a contemporary setting.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-04223
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.21 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21.60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.04 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.