Availability: AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Modern hotel with pool in business district
Near the beach
High-rise modern property located in the business and fair trade district of Barcelona, 500 metres from the beach.
Hotel Ac Barcelona's guests can sit out on the swimming pool veranda, and enjoy a drink in the Natura Cafe.
Guestrooms have laminated wood flooring and wall panelling; all include air-conditioning, wireless InternetInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott Amenities
The Hotel Ac Barcelona houses health facilities including a Turkish bath, steam room and jetted tub, and invites guests to unwind with a massage. To complement the health and beauty services on offer, the Natura Cafe serves fresh fruit juices, salads and sandwiches. The outdoor swimming pool offers views of the sea, and is surrounded by a wood-laminated deck with sunbeds and parasols. Guests also can enjoy the hotel's garden. The 24-hour front desk's multilingual staff can arrange transport and ticket bookings, and advise on the best places to visit in Barcelona.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Number of floors - 22
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 21735
- Conference space size (meters) - 2020
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2004
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Dia y Nit - Serving local Mediterranean and International cuisine from an a la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Decor has a black and red colour scheme with wood and chrome polished surfaces.
El Café - Serves tapas, pastries and sandwiches as well as cocktails and beverages in a contemporary setting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-04223
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.21 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.04 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.