Availability: ALMA Barcelona
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Barcelona (Eixample) near Casa Mila
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Barcelona, walking distance from Barcelona Egyptian Museum, Casa Mila, and Casa Batllo. Also nearby are Sagrada Familia and Placa de Catalunya.
In addition to a restaurant, ALMA Barcelona features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ALMA Barcelona Amenities
ALMA Barcelona features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 800 square feet (74 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary valet parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
ALMA Barcelona is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
ALMA Barcelona has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
ALMA Barcelona Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 112 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.