Book your room at Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room (Breakfast Excluded)
- 1 double
Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) Advanced
- 1 double
Double Room Single Occupancy (Breakfast Excluded)
- 1 single
Double Room Single Occupancy (Breakfast Excluded) Advanced
- 1 single
4-star Edwardian hotel in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic) near Placa d'Espanya
This hotel is located in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), close to Placa d'Espanya, National Art Museum of Catalonia, and Montjuic. Also nearby are Castell de Montjuic and Las Ramblas.
At Catalonia Barcelona Plaza, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
- At your hotel
Catalonia Barcelona Plaza features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Edwardian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2013.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10760
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Garden - This buffet restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pets not allowed
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-003967
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.