Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Mountain View - Non Refundable
Deluxe Room, Sea View - Non Refundable
Junior Suite Mountain View
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, City View - Non Refundable
Historical upscale hotel overlooking Barcelona
On Mount Tibidabo
This historical hotel sits on top of Mount Tibidabo, seven kilometres from the city center, with panoramic views of Barcelona, the Pyrenees Mountains, and Mediterranean Sea.
Gran Hotel La Florida’s amenities include a stainless-steel pool, a day spa, and a 24-hour fitness center.
All 74 oversized guestrooms have large-screen plasma TVs, high-speed and wireless Internet access, marble bathrooms with heated floors, and grand views of the city, sea, or mountains.
Reopened in 2003 after extensive renovation and the addition of a new wing, Gran Hotel La Florida offers panoramic views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
Amenities include a 37-meter (121-foot) indoor/outdoor, stainless-steel pool that has a solarium and poolside bar. Also available are a large 24-hour fitness room, and the ZenZone day spa with a sauna, and Turkish baths. Massage and body treatments are available (surcharge), as well as treatment rooms for couples.
The hotel has 2 late-night clubs. La Florida Night Club operates summer weekends (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) in the pool area. La Luna, tucked away on the lower level, is an exclusive jazz club open to hotel guests and club members.
In public areas, wireless Internet access is complimentary. Garage parking is available at a surcharge.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Year Built 1925
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
Restaurant L'Orangerie - Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Extensive wine list. Seasonal outdoor terrace offers spectacular views of the city.
Miramar Bar - Salads, juices, cocktails, appetizers and light snacks are served by the pool.
Lobby Lounge - Tapas, cocktails, coffee, and afternoon teas in a living-room setting with oversized sofas and chairs.
This hotel has a large fitness room with free weights and cardio machines, and the ZenZone day spa with sauna, and Turkish baths. The hotel also has an unusual, 37-meter (121-foot) indoor/outdoor, stainless-steel pool.
Services offered at ZenZone include nail treatments, waxing, and massage (surcharges), as well as treament rooms for couples.
The Tibidado Amusement Park (seasonal) is 1 km (0.5 mile) from the hotel. Collserola Park is just outside the hotel and offers hiking, biking, and running paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.